Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Fun

It all started last Wednesday with a trip to the State Fair with Pa. Here are Austin and Pa in the butterfly gardens. We saw hundreds of butterflies and watched a rather unimpressive release of some new butterflies.
Austin's Fair favorite were the goats. I think this was his first time to see a goat in person.
Sharing a corny dog with mom. He loved it so much I had to fight him for a bite.
Austin's loves to drive. Here he is in a 2011 Ferrari.
Austin started Mother's Day Out on Thursday and did a great job. I know, I am a terrible mother because I did not get a picture of his first day. I will get one this week. Our special outing on Friday was dinner with Dean before he headed off to football. Austin loves to spend time with his Dada.
Saturday we headed to the Arboretum to celebrate Nana's birthday and enjoy the wonderful fall weather.
Dean and Austin playing in the field.
Family photo op in the pumkin house.
Austin with his Nana and Pa.
Sunday we headed back to the Fair with Dada and Aunt Susan. We met our good friends Caryn and Daniel and their kiddos for some fun. Sorry to say we only got this one picture of the family standing in the shadow of Big Tex.
Needless to say after all of this activity we had a tired boy on our hands.

1 comment:

Susan said...

OK, I just need to point out that the picture I took of you guys in front of Big Tex came out way better than Dean said it would!